10/30/2021 Notice

jbendick

Administrator
With these difficult times upon us, I just wanted to take a moment and remind everyone.
There are no political opinions or discussions on this site. There will be no back and forth between members. This site has worked because of the respect between all members on here.

Thank you to all those that contribute, without out you there would be no site.

John F. Bendick
Administrator

mack

Administrator
Thank you, Captain. This site is a place for information, professionalism and friendship. Members are courteous, respectful, knowledgeable and friendly. There are firefighters, chiefs and probies, police officers and troopers, EMTs and medics, career and volunteer, buffs, military veterans, instructors, nurses, photographers and members of many professions. We share friendships based on our common brotherhood and sisterhood.

Thank you, John, and thank you Tom, for starting and maintaining this site. And thank you to all the heroes who are members.

Thank you, Captain. This site is a place for information, professionalism and friendship. Members are courteous, respectful, knowledgeable and friendly. There are firefighters, chiefs and probies, police officers and troopers, EMTs and medics, career and volunteer, buffs, military veterans, instructors, nurses, photographers and members of many professions. We share friendships based on our common brotherhood and sisterhood.

Thank you, John, and thank you Tom, for starting and maintaining this site. And thank you to all the heroes who are members.
I do enjoy being on here, I have learned a lot, the people on here don't put each other down and seem more disciplined.

I am an admin for usemergalerts.net and have used some of the information given on here during fires on our system and the system gets full credit, I thank all of you for that, 100% reliable top dollar information!

Be safe, have a great day and keep up the great work on here!

Don