10 Most Amazing Fireboats in the World

Bulldog

Bulldog
Really surprised that the 343 or Firefighter II isn't in this lisr
Most of these top 10 videos are nothing but click bait! They really don't do a lot of research when putting them together and in a lot of cases they are nothing but advertisements for the companies that make them. 343 and FirefighterII are superior to all of these in almost every aspect except speed. Their pump capacity is at least 4 times what any of these boats can pump! I had to laugh how they said that the San Francisco boat could pump 68,000 L/min since the standard measure for pump capacity in the US is gallons/min. I think they just use leaders to make it sound like it could pump a lot more than it really can.

mack

Administrator
Most of these top 10 videos are nothing but click bait! They really don't do a lot of research when putting them together and in a lot of cases they are nothing but advertisements for the companies that make them. 343 and FirefighterII are superior to all of these in almost every aspect except speed. Their pump capacity is at least 4 times what any of these boats can pump! I had to laugh how they said that the San Francisco boat could pump 68,000 L/min since the standard measure for pump capacity in the US is gallons/min. I think they just use leaders to make it sound like it could pump a lot more than it really can.
These videos are what they are - just for general interest. There is no reason any organization or business is going to spend time and resources to research all fireboats for a comprehensive analysis. Just enjoy the different fireboats that are in use around the world and don't take the title seriously. Departments and organizations get what they need.