2022 Eastern, Ct Year In Review Fire Video

The 2022 Eastern, Ct Year in Review Fire Video - Part 1 has just been released.

Part 1 includes incidents from January to April, 2022, throughout parts of Eastern, Ct

Some of these incidents have also been posted by members of this site when they occurred.

The video has been put together by Norwich, Ct firefighter Ryan Flaherty, using the videos of several contributors throughout the area.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXkoqRMiFdU

Perhaps mislabeled. Should be North Eastern CT. Aside from a few New London fires, nothing from Ledyard, Gales Ferry, Groton, Old Mystic, Mystic, Stonington, North Stonington, Pawcatuck, and Wequeteqock. All of these departments had numerous working fires in this period. Enough said.

July, 2022 NLC Fire Wire has been released.

Please subscribe if you would like to receive further videos

Thanks to ALL who have contributed to make these videos possible and to my very good friend and Brother Firefighter, R.F, of the Rose City's Bravest who has provided us with these videos.

I would also like to give Our Thanks to this website member "EMSR2" for his contributions regarding many of these incidents when they happened here in the "National Section"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ENsQbRla-8

NLC Fire Wire has just posted a video of that Mystic, Ct., 5 Alarm Fire which was posted on 11/27/22 in the "National Section" here titled: "11/27/22 - Mystic, Ct 5th Alarm".

This video was filmed by off duty Norwich, Ct Firefighter Ryan Flaherty, who produces "NLC Fire Wire" videos and happened to be in a local restaurant with a friend when this fire occurred.

This five minute video shows the high wind driven fire, and also includes much of the radio traffic at the time.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S2DmoBqrds

Great video. I responded on the third alarm. Heavy fire with power lines down. Another power line came down across Route 1 in the area of the Hoxie Station. Massive mutual aid response.