3/30/2024 News of Members 'Atlas' Ken F

Thoughts and Prayers go out to Our Admin./Member Ken F. -- Recovering Nicely from
Wednesday Surgery at Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital here in Binghamton, NY.

I just spoke to Ken ^ he seems to be in Good Spirits. Monday, he will be Transferring to
*Oxford Veterans Home in Oxford, NY for Rehab & Recovery.

I expect to get over to Lourdes tomorrow to Visit.

God Bless Our Good Friend Ken.

*Major Blunder on My Part - I Mistakenly Posted "Alfred, NY"

FYI: There is No Veteran's Home in Alfred which is about 100 Miles Away from Oxford, NY.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/N...2.446958!4d-75.575745!16s/m/0bmc0_m?entry=ttu

Last edited:
Thank you "STAjo" for passing that information on to us.
"Atlas" had mentioned to me about his upcoming surgery and I'm glad to hear that he is recovering well.

"Atlas" for those who may not know is a Retired FDNY Chief Dispatcher.
He lived many years right around the corner from Engine 75/Ladder 33

Progress report as of this AM, Sunday March 31st.
Still not able to get out of bed, but "Atlas" DID give a special gift to those who have been caring for him on this Easter Sunday.
That gift - A Dozen Country Farm Fresh Eggs that he got from his nearby farm friends.

"Atlas" - as you see, many of us here are wishing you well.

Those of us who have been on this sites ZOOM MEETINGS, usually the First Tuesday of the month, know that Kenny F., aka "Atlas", is a familiar face and gives us updates and reports on the progress and numbers of this web site.

The next Zoom Meeting, scheduled for this coming Tuesday, April 2nd, there will be another individual who will be filling in for Kenny.