4/23/21. NEW SEAGRAVE TOWER LADDERS

I’ve been around that facility a lot in the past. There’s a lot of indoor garage space where the the new trucks are worked on so it’s always possible there is more there than what can be seen from the roads around it. The beige buildings behind those scrapped trucks is all part of the complex and they work on the trucks in there.

When you go by on Edgeboro road you have a small parking lot for “visitor” parking and then there is a fence line where beyond that is where some new trucks and trucks in for repairs are lined up. The scrapped trucks are all visible through the fence on Brick Plant Rd. In the past there were also some engines there.

cool video. Makes me want to go back around the area again!

I’ve been around that facility a lot in the past. There’s a lot of indoor garage space where the the new trucks are worked on so it’s always possible there is more there than what can be seen from the roads around it. The beige buildings behind those scrapped trucks is all part of the complex and they work on the trucks in there.

When you go by on Edgeboro road you have a small parking lot for “visitor” parking and then there is a fence line where beyond that is where some new trucks and trucks in for repairs are lined up. The scrapped trucks are all visible through the fence on Brick Plant Rd. In the past there were also some engines there.

cool video. Makes me want to go back around the area again!
Yes cause TL21 new rig is there and a few others