6/12/23 Brooklyn 2nd Alarm Box 3030

The battle of the buffs 😂 what classified information do guys think they’re protecting by acting as the protector’s of chief’s names?

“cryfd” - welcome to this web site, joining Dec., 2020.

Please be advised that it has been a request of this web site Administrator, “jbendick”, retired FDNY Captain that members do NOT use individual names

This site consist of active and retired career and volunteer firefighters, buffs, EMTs, dispatchers, etc.
Many who have been members for a long time and have become good friends.

Of course we welcome you and just ask for your cooperation in following a few simple request.

I will be glad to answer any of your questions or concerns if you would like by sending me a "pm"

Thank you
nfd2004

Last edited:
“cryfd” - welcome to this web site, joining Dec., 2020.

Please be advised that it has been a request of this web site Administrator, “jbendick”, retired FDNY Captain that members do NOT use individual names

This site consist of active and retired career and volunteer firefighters, buffs, EMTs, dispatchers, etc.
Many who have been members for a long time and have become good friends.

Of course we welcome you and just ask for your cooperation in following a few simple request.

I will be glad to answer any of your questions or concerns if you would like by sending me a "pm"

Thank you
nfd2004
All good, appreciate the info. Your house, your rules. Whether I understand or agree, I still have to abide, I can respect that.