6/19/23 Brooklyn All Hands Box 1652

2258 Atlantic Ave, car into a building with extrication.

10:43: Per BN44, make it a 10-36 Code 4, units are in the process.

Question: is there a policy on the site for what is "thread worthy?" I made this thread when I saw the AH go out but I'm not sure if the desire is to post all AH or only fire-related AH or more significant emergencies. Thanks

Last edited:
258 Atlantic Ave, car into a building with extrication.

10:43: Per BN44, make it a 10-36 Code 4, units are in the process.

Question: is there a policy on the site for what is "thread worthy?" I made this thread when I saw the AH go out but I'm not sure if the desire is to post all AH or only fire-related AH or more significant emergencies. Thanks
Signal73 would probably know best, but I believe that where you posted (correctly) was for 10-75, All Hands, Multiples. etc. - though people have been posting various other incidents here that weren't 10-75, All Hands, etc. (water rescues, HazMat, car fires, yada yada). If I'm wrong, sorry for the misinformation.

Signal73 would probably know best, but I believe that where you posted was for 10-75, All Hands, Multiples. etc. - though people have been posting various other incidents here that weren't 10-75, All Hands, etc. (water rescues, HazMat, car fires, yada yada). If I'm wrong, sorry for the misinformation.
Think this is worthy. Especially if AH used. I think posting major MVAs, water rescues, etc. are important to show the efforts of members and variety of runs they respond to.

And believe the address could be 2258 Atlantic Avenue which would put it at intersection of Rockaway Ave which citizen app has this incident located at.
That would be in B-44 area.

I think it is a correct spot to post .... more so than just AHs the forum generally covers what would be considered "work".....basically everything Fire & Emergency related in the specific Boro.
thanks for the info, I stand corrected