ANOTHER 9-11 MEMBER PASSES.

RET FF RONALD J. KIRCHNER LAD*154.....
On 8-25-22 at 60 yrs of age....REST IN PEACE BROTHER......PRAYERS FOR THE COMFORT OF THE FAMILIES....Ron fought a long hard battle with a WTC related illness & when forced to Retire he moved to Arizona seeking a more soothing climate health wise but at some point moved back to NY.....even though he was in an adjoining BN he was a 1st Due LCC at a lot of my Northern Boxes.....he was around my groups & could always be relied on to get his Rig in the best spot & fully utilize his Aerial.....Ron grew up on the East Harlem / Yorkville border in Manh. ..... he was a staunch advocate for what was right for the working NYC resident & he did not hesitate to speak his peace as an advocate for doing what was right both on & off the Job..... Photo & Obit.... usobit.com/obituaries-2022/ronaldjkirchner-1962-2022/. ..prior to getting really sick Ron posted on THE RANT as QUEENS LCC.

RET FF RONALD J. KIRCHNER LAD*154.....
On 8-25-22 at 60 yrs of age....REST IN PEACE BROTHER......PRAYERS FOR THE COMFORT OF THE FAMILIES....Ron fought a long hard battle with a WTC related illness & when forced to Retire he moved to Arizona seeking a more soothing climate health wise but at some point moved back to NY.....even though he was in an adjoining BN he was a 1st Due LCC at a lot of my Northern Boxes.....he was around my groups & could always be relied on to get his Rig in the best spot & fully utilize his Aerial.....Ron grew up on the East Harlem / Yorkville border in Manh. ..... he was a staunch advocate for what was right for the working NYC resident & he did not hesitate to speak his peace as an advocate for doing what was right both on & off the Job..... Photo & Obit.... usobit.com/obituaries-2022/ronaldjkirchner-1962-2022/. ..prior to getting really sick Ron posted on THE RANT as QUEENS LCC.
RIP Hero