Australia, Elderly Couple Die In Suspicious Blaze 12/22/12

Mike, are you raising kangaroos? Great contributor, best wishes to you and yours, and your friends down under. Did my R&R feom SEA on the beaches,, the women used dental floss for a bikini. Government pass a law saying you need so much coverage, bet there was shortage for employment. Flew with and support of the Aussies, great bunch of guys. I brought a kangaroo stuffed animal for my sister in 1968, still has it. To all on this site, this has been a really bad year, storms, shootings, grief upon grief. Grumpy Grizzly, Mrs Grizzly, our dogs Bear and Austin, our son James and his wife Jessica and our granson Shawn, and yes their dogs wish a Merry Christmas to all. You go out, please return safely. But you might have a job for someone stuck in a chimmney, too many cookies.. This is a great site, help, info for all involved. Proud to be a member.

If anyone gets stuck in a chimney, it is bound to be Willy D.  I wonder if McDonald's have chimneys; that would be a double threat for Willy D.

johnd248 said:
If anyone gets stuck in a chimney, it is bound to be Willy D.  I wonder if McDonald's have chimneys; that would be a double threat for Willy D.
Ho, Ho, Ho ;D ;D ;D