Dodge/Ferrara Something

How about that, Bull!  Seems like nobody knows what the thing is going to be . . . so they gotta say something.  ::) :p 8)

Didn't mean to go off topic but as stated by Bulldog that the new rig might be on a similar chassis as the Swiftwater unit I thought I'd post the pics to give everyone a possible visual of what it may look like. Once again I didn't mean to throw this topic in a different direction

FDNY 6012 said:
Didn't mean to go off topic but as stated by Bulldog that the new rig might be on a similar chassis as the Swiftwater unit I thought I'd post the pics to give everyone a possible visual of what it may look like. Once again I didn't mean to throw this topic in a different direction

It's Always Interesting to get a look at FDNY's 'Unique Rigs'.
Thanks for the Pic.s 6012.  ;)

Didn't mean to hassle you, 6012.  It's not the first time somebody grabbed a thread & ran away with it . . . done it myself many times.  But I've got to admit I'm going to be surprised if the new rig ends up looking like the pictures you posted.  That body looks more like a Reading or Utilimaster body than one built by a fire apparatus company.  Not that it's bad . . . it can't be if it serves the purpose it was built for.  ;)

I have thick skin I'll be fine  8) but I agree I wouldn't be surprised if the new rig looked different than  that one. And no problem for the pics STAjo

BCR said:
That is an extremely long truck,the high water rescues I noticed had license plates as well, is it possible there part of New York task force 1 ?
FDNY EMS ambulances have license plates also.