Eng 44 Tl 13 and the 19th Precinct visit Ronald McDonald House

it took me about 5-10 seconds to walk by this ronald mcdonald house on my way to HSS
it was a powerful image seeing the families gathered in that lobby
from that day on i became a supporter
nice job by the FDNY & NYPD

RCL

it took me about 5-10 seconds to walk by this ronald mcdonald house on my way to HSS
it was a powerful image seeing the families gathered in that lobby
from that day on i became a supporter
nice job by the FDNY & NYPD
We have Ronald McDonald's House and Give Kids the World Village not far from where I live. During Covid, Disney donated lights from the Osborne Light display they used to have to GKTW and had a bunch of corporations sponsor different houses, then sold tix. It was the best money we could have spent for a holiday family get-together. From talking to different people that work there, their main goal is to never say no to a family. Its like a resort and kid sized theme park all rolled into 1.

When my son was battling Cancer (That he beat) when we were on his make a wish trip to Disney we stayed at GKTW. I can’t say enough of how perfect, and amazing that place is. Words can’t express how we were treated. It’s one of a kind that place for ever grateful for our time spent there

We stayed at a RM House in Northern VA for about a month after my son was born two months early and in the NICU. My wife and I were so thankful for a place to get back to and unwind from stressful days. We wanted for nothing and we were treated like gold. If anyone ever is looking for a place to donate RM House along with GKTW are two worthy spots!