Eng 63, Ladd 39 & Batt 15 quarters under renovation

Whats going on with there quarters I saw on there website they are in trailers. Are they adding any bays onto the house ? to fit the battalion and the ladder with alittle more room

63 Engine and Battalion 15 used to be Quartered by themselves at their current location. Than in I believe In 2006 Ladder 39's Quartersnwas shut down. They then had minor renovation done to 63's quarters to fit the tiller in there. Now since they are permanently there they are increasing living space ad apparatus room. I believe every rig will have their own bay or the Engine and Truck will run out of the same door and the Battalion will run out of its own bay , Similar To Engine 3 , 12 Truck and The 7th battalion. The battalion is currently running out of 66/61 due to the renovations.

FDNYBuff97 said:
63 Engine and Battalion 15 used to be Quartered by themselves at their current location. Than in I believe In 2006 Ladder 39's Quartersnwas shut down. They then had minor renovation done to 63's quarters to fit the tiller in there. Now since they are permanently there they are increasing loving space ad apparatus room. I believe every rig will have their own bay or the Engine and Truck will run out of the same door and the Battalion will run out of its own bay , Similar To Engine 3 , 12 Truck and The 7th battalion. The battalion is currently running out of 66/61 due to the renovations.

?? :eek: :eek:

thanks. I do remember when 39 was in there own 3 bay house by the cemetery cool old house. If i remember prior to the current construction at 63 and 39 the 15 was parked behind 63