FDNY Fire Activity - 2016

Thank you to all and especially to you Bill for crunching all those numbers at the end of each month and at the end of the year.

Hello,

Sorry for my english but I speak french.

First off, thank you for your forum that I continue to visit all days.

Since few weeks, I also visit this site http://www.torontofirecalls.com/ to view the Toronto Fire Service activity, this is very cool because we can know the statistics of the department, sometimes there is 0 response, but we can see the maximum responses number, it can raise to 20, more often 14 to 16.

I would like to know these numbers for FDNY. Someone could tell me the minimum and maximum number (generally) of FDNY responses at one point ? I can't have any idea of these numbers, especially that there is also the whole medical responses (compared to Toronto who responds only on CFR runs).

Thank you ?

HCO

Total Fire incidents for 2016 numbered 584,483. The average daily response for structural and non-structural fires was 113; for medical (CFR) and other non-fire emergencies, 1427; for false alarms including medical (CFR) alarms, 57.

2016 FDNY Emergency Medical Service incidents totaled 1,440,268, an average of 3,935 daily.