fdny harnesses

B

bake

HELLO BROTHERS :
CAN ANY TELL ME IF THE FDNY IS SPECING THE GEMTOR HARNESS OR AN INTERNAL MORNING PRIDE BUNKER PANTS HARNESS IN THE LATEST GEAR SPEC ??
THANKS AND STAY SAFE.....

E

eng1aux415

How can you purchase the yellow legs straps and the blue belt strap for the gemtor belt like the FDNY has it???

im not too sure i think they only that type at the fdny quarter master and u need id from a fd or vfd to get into the gate and then to purchase

E

eng1aux415

where is quarter master cuase my cousin is a FDNY firefighter out of 30 Truck????

tbendick

Administrator
Staff member
The FDNY Spec Harness has the opening on the left side.  Pretty much ever other Fire Department has the opening on the right side.

SIBRAVEST621 said:
im not too sure what area of queens but its north queens by the tri boro bridge in fort totten
  Fort Totten is in Bayside, Queens just off the Cross Island Pkwy. and south of the Throgs Neck Bridge. ;)

I thought F.D.N.Y quarter master was located at the training accadamey on randalls island?

R

rsqman12

FYI... Per the manufacturer, The yellow leg loops are a FDNY exclusive, only available to members. This was done to easily distinguish between the old style harness and the newer improved style.