FDNY registration numbers.

Is there a current listing of the FDNY registration numbers? I know at one time the site NYFD.com had one under "Da Shops" by Scott Berliner but that is a few years old. I understand that it changes almost on a monthly basis, just curious who has what on a current listing.

Go to ROSTER. Click on the various apparatus for description , including registry numbers.

They are outdated. In the process of getting rid of older rigs and new rigs still coming in.

I dont see the URL in my response.---https://fire.fandom.com/wiki/Fire_Department_of_the_City_of_New_York
Thanx I forgot about the site, didn't think it was an accurate listing as well but it is. It shows Engine 50 as SP 22031, which agrees with the current FAJ information.

Is there a current listing of the FDNY registration numbers? I know at one time the site NYFD.com had one under "Da Shops" by Scott Berliner but that is a few years old. I understand that it changes almost on a monthly basis, just curious who has what on a current listing.
Try fire.fandom.com/wiki/fire department of the City of New York

According to Joe Pinto's column in the current issue of FAJ Engine 275/#SP22025, and Engine 323/#SP22024 have entered service. That information is also on the fire.fandom site that was listed above so evidentally someone is trying to keep it current. It does not show the change for L-123 however.

According to Joe Pinto's column in the current issue of FAJ Engine 275/#SP22025, and Engine 323/#SP22024 have entered service. That information is also on the fire.fandom site that was listed above so evidentally someone is trying to keep it current. It does not show the change for L-123 however.
Has 123s new truck entered service?