Fire Apparatus Journal

Joined
Jun 27, 2007
Messages
3,911
Save your quarters boys and girls. In early September I received a renewal notice for 38.00 We received a notice stating that would be refunded and the new rate is 69.95 for one year and 125.95 for 2 years. I have had a subscription since the beginning, not any more.
 
Save your quarters boys and girls. In early September I received a renewal notice for 38.00 We received a notice stating that would be refunded and the new rate is 69.95 for one year and 125.95 for 2 years. I have had a subscription since the beginning, not any more.

Yep. And they have slacked off on the FDNY coverage. The beginning of the end for that publication.
 
OK Mrs Grizzly was victorious! A program was supposed to change all renewals to 69.95 effective July but not all were changed due to a program glitch and sent out $38 renewals which is what I got. FAJ agreed to a 38 renewal for the upcoming year and 69.95 thereafter. So if you get the old rate and FAJ says it is 69 bucks fight it.
 
Last edited:
https://www.fire-police-ems.com/books/faj-magazines.shtml They have it for $8.95 per Issue plus shipping it comes out to like $53.70 plus tax per issue for 6 issues. I just looked at it again and I see the September-October issue is now $11.95 an issue. I guess its no longer a good deal. There is no reason it should be more then 8 something and issue.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top