Former FDNY Seagraves

Does anybody have any idea where the city has sold some of FDNY 1992 and 1993 Seagrave pumpers? I am just curious!

Well I know that two of them went to the Volunteer companies on SI. The one at Richmond sits in the driveway beside the house which has the ALF in it. The other one is over at Oceanic. I have no idea where they keep it though since I don't every go by that area.

Len90 said:
Well I know that two of them went to the Volunteer companies on SI. The one at Richmond sits in the driveway beside the house which has the ALF in it. The other one is over at Oceanic. I have no idea where they keep it though since I don't every go by that area.

Is the engine that's next to Richmond Engine Co.'s house painted up with FDNY striping and lettering still, or did Richmond customize it?

I know as of recently Richmond has started to decorate it. They finally placed their company initials on the truck. I think it still had the FDNY stripes when they got it. It also had the standard light bars that the seagraves had. It is tough to get a look at it when driving by. Some of the other members who live/are on SI more than me might know more on this.

It doesn't have much different. They blacked out the area around the headlights, put S.I. F.D. or smoething like that on the bumper, and put there maltese cross logo on the back cab doors.

the seagrave is in first line service i saw richmond the other night  responding down richmond road saturday night