GLORY DAYS

Red shirt is the future Chief of Dept Ed Kilduff. Plaid shirt s Jerry, a big honcho in the union back then. Two blue shirts, Bobby Trascoy next to Lt. Tom Kuefner, who shared the front seat with your dad.

Red shirt is the future Chief of Dept Ed Kilduff. Plaid shirt s Jerry, a big honcho in the union back then. Two blue shirts, Bobby Trascoy next to Lt. Tom Kuefner, who shared the front seat with your dad.
That's funny. No one I knew. My mom will prob recognize alot of them. Thanks again

I believe this was Tommy Dunne's car. Do you know who is 2nd in from right side Is that Jimmy Zahn?
Yes, that was Tommys brand new car! Jimmy Z was already deceased for quite a few years. On the right, from right to left the is Ira Thorner, me in the back and Gene with the basball hat. Tommy Dunn is on far left.

Yes, that was Tommys brand new car! Jimmy Z was already deceased for quite a few years. On the right, from right to left the is Ira Thorner, me in the back and Gene with the basball hat. Tommy Dunn is on far left.
Cool. I do remember all those names. I was so young when Jimmy passed. I remember when someone came to my house middle of the night to get my Dad to go see Patty about Jimmy. That was a hard one for my Dad.