HAPPY HOOKERS NO MORE?

B

bklynfdny

i probably heard this about 2 months ago but just thought about it today. i heard 279 131 had to get rid of the "happy hookers" slogan. i drive by their quarters everyday and noticed the mural on the door has happy hookers painted over it in white. does anyone know the details about this?

ya the dept. sent a couple of goons over there to paint over it. 33 and 75 is no longer the animal house either. theres a few more the dept made change but i forgot them

Way to go, FDNY!  Stomp out whatever esprit d'corps might exist out in the field.  What P.C. rubbish.  :-[

The FDNY "cracked down" 2 years ago on "inappropriate" nicknames...279/131 where actually the longest holdouts.
Other companies that got screwed by the new rule:
E59/L30 - The Harlem Zoo
E75/TL33 - The Animal House
E90/TL41 - 90 Proof
E151/TL76 - Southern Comfort
E214/TL111- The Nut House (they cheated and just erased the word "Nut" from the firehouse door)
E301/L150 - The Hollis Hogs

What about E249/L113 known as the Rat House????

Is E315 really known as Clown College??????????

E-236's "Ghetto Sam" is bad but the worse name is E-73, "Casa Caca" which is Spanish for "Sh't House". :eek:

F

firekid52a

What the hell is there problem these guys walked into 2 burning buildings on 9/11 and lost 343 of there brothers and now the fdny sends people to paint over a few silly sign that means nothing bad. good job nyc and fdny

firekid52a said:
What the hell is there problem these guys walked into 2 burning buildings on 9/11 and lost 343 of there brothers and now the fdny sends people to paint over a few silly sign that means nothing bad. good job nyc and fdny

Its called covering their @ss, the last thing the pencil pushers want is a lawsuit, and the firefighters for some reason in this FIRE Department are the lowest on the totem pole, so they will take from the lowest to save the highest.

F

firekid52a

I hate thoes people who ruin all the fun by sueing the FD they cry about anything and dont care that these people everyday risk there lives to save others

B

bklynfdny

catry said:
The FDNY "cracked down" 2 years ago on "inappropriate" nicknames...279/131 where actually the longest holdouts.
Other companies that got screwed by the new rule:
E59/L30 - The Harlem Zoo
E75/TL33 - The Animal House
E90/TL41 - 90 Proof
E151/TL76 - Southern Comfort
E214/TL111- The Nut House (they cheated and just erased the word "Nut" from the firehouse door)
E301/L150 - The Hollis Hogs

what the hell is wrong with the hollis hogs? the risk these guys take for the little paycheck they make and the office bozo's have to start this crap

i knew happy hookers wouldnt make it after people were staring at my g/f when she had their t-shirt on

Most of the pencil pushers were never firefighters so they dont understand that we like the funny side of stuff like picking on eachother, making up names for our houses, and putting up pictures in our lockers. They call the picking on eachother hazing, they get think people will get offended by the names, and they say the pictures in the lockers are distracting and sexist, but they're all wrong its called fun. When someone asks me why I'm a firefighter I say I like to help people and becasue I have fun doing it. Some of that fun is just being around the firehouse and when they take the fun stuff away its going to be a dull place that no one wants to go to anymore.

For the record that is some stupid crap but the way times are going, i guess we all can understand. Some of those companies I am sure had them for years. Lost with the times. Seem to have done the same all over, i know some long Island dept's had to repaint some small sayings on the side of there trucks.

RPM3311 said:
firekid52a said:

Its called covering their @ss, the last thing the pencil pushers want is a lawsuit, and the firefighters for some reason in this FIRE Department are the lowest on the totem pole, so they will take from the lowest to save the highest.
how is a pencil pusher higher than
a firefighter in the Fire Department

FDNYE54 said:
RPM3311 said:
firekid52a said:

how is a pencil pusher higher than
a firefighter in the Fire Department

Because they are appointed by the commishioner, who himself is an appointed position. They tend to hire the ones that have some sort of schooling in what ever field they will work in.  Pollitics runs most of the city employment positions.

They dont want us to have fun anymore.  They fell, if they hate their jobs and have no fun, neither should we.  Its our fault for not standing up to this bull.

What a sad story.... Not surprising, considering they want sterile locker rooms also.... no pinups of models, no "We Support our Troops" stickers, flags, nothing. 

So who is the crutch of the problem? Bloomberg? Scopetta? I don't know much about either one but, when I see them run their traps on TV and how they act, I get very nauseas.