Helmet camera

I have question about FDNY and helmet camera I tried searching for videos for FDNY firefighters with helmet cam and could not find any does this mean FDNY does not allow it to be worn or the firefighters just don't have time to worry about one more thing to keep track of.
I'm sure if it's allowed the videos that come from it will probably be best out there and people watching will be amazed on what they see and really appreciate what the FDNY is doing.

I have question about FDNY and helmet camera I tried searching for videos for FDNY firefighters with helmet cam and could not find any does this mean FDNY does not allow it to be worn or the firefighters just don't have time to worry about one more thing to keep track of.
I'm sure if it's allowed the videos that come from it will probably be best out there and people watching will be amazed on what they see and really appreciate what the FDNY is doing.
They are not allowed

They are also pointless. Had a guy wear one many years ago. Couldn’t see anything until job was over.

Bulldog

Bulldog
There are many reasons they are not allowed, if stated by a PP they're useless to the firefighter as far as completing their job goes. While in some cases they may provide video evidence of a problem or provide training after the exam is complete there are also major considerations for confidentiality etc. especially within a large department like FDNY. You will note that you find very few if any videos from helmet cams from members of large departments.

There are many reasons they are not allowed, if stated by a PP they're useless to the firefighter as far as completing their job goes. While in some cases they may provide video evidence of a problem or provide training after the exam is complete there are also major considerations for confidentiality etc. especially within a large department like FDNY. You will note that you find very few if any videos from helmet cams from members of large departments.
Baltimore is probably the largest where they are common

Stockton California uses them and does a real good job in integration of on scene, helmet and dispatch audio of incidents.
Stockton does indeed do a great job, but I think it's easier with a smaller job. All of their videos are put out via thier PIO.