Hicksville (Nassau Co) working fire 3/1/23

I believe Hicksville was the home town of retired FDNY Deputy Chief Lucien Imundi. Chief Imundi was an Advanced Incident Command Instructor at the National Fire Academy back in the 1980s.

I believe Hicksville was the home town of retired FDNY Deputy Chief Lucien Imundi. Chief Imundi was an Advanced Incident Command Instructor at the National Fire Academy back in the 1980s.
Lucien lived at 145 Northern Parkway in Plainview. He was Chief of the 11th Division in Brooklyn when I rode with him as a Buff. He got promoted to Deputy Assistant Chief but missed the action of being in the field. After about a year, he decided to revert back to his civil service rank of Deputy Chief of Department.