It’s That Time Of Year

Are we counting 10-75s or All Hands Under Control No Special Units

There was a AH U/C around 01:40 for 291/140/28

I didn't play the game - but maybe this is something that should be considered for next New Year "2024"

If you had played this game in Houston this morning, everybody would have lost. At 02:28 HFD transmitted a box for a building fire south of Hobby Airport (61 first-due). One minute later, at 02:29, they transmitted another in Kingwood (101 first-due), twenty-five odd miles away. Both went to a second alarm. Nobody in their right mind would ever pick either station to start off the New Year.

If you had played this game in Houston this morning, everybody would have lost. At 02:28 HFD transmitted a box for a building fire south of Hobby Airport (61 first-due). One minute later, at 02:29, they transmitted another in Kingwood (101 first-due), twenty-five odd miles away. Both went to a second alarm. Nobody in their right mind would ever pick either station to start off the New Year.
I agree regarding HFD/Kingwood. Nobody there would have ever guessed Station 101 as first due to a job so early in the new year. Brings back memories of when I was a member of the Kingwood Fire Dept before the area was annexed by Houston.

Kingwood is a great place for those old heads up in the country to finish out their pre-retirement years on the job. Particularly since the neighbors hate the Mayor as much as the Local 341 members.

Unless you enjoy driving the airboat when the San Jacinto River floods or are amused by the wrecker drivers flipping coins to tow that F-150 you just pried the door open and cut the A-pillar off of sitting in the middle of the Eastex Freeway, you haven't missed much.