List for rig replacement?

Hey, does anyone know which companies are due for new rigs? 89 Engine members are training with the new rigs so Im guessing it will be in soon, idk when but I'm curious to see what other companies are due for them since that judge ordered no rigs after 10yrs to be in frontline service (except for spares/reserve rigs). Thanks

Engine 205 is a 2003 seagrave, they should be due for a new one soon... Ladder 110 just recently got a new Ferrara last week or so.

Bulldog

Bulldog
I'm not sure why any engine companies should be training to receive a new rig right now.  The 1st test KME rig hasn't been delivered yet operational units have to be a long way out.  The only new engines that have been received recently are HP ones and Squads.

Bulldog

Bulldog
Buff9663 said:
I heard from a reliable source that the kme's will be arriving in april
The 1st rig may be ready to begin testing in April but I certainly don't believe that any production units will be starting to be delivered by then.  KME has only started building 2 rigs, one of them is to be collision tested and the 2nd one will be sent to FDNY for in-service testing.

Even "if" the first one arrives in april, it will be sometime in july before it goes into service.  The city takes there time putting rigs in service

BCR

Could one of the rigs being trained on be one of the add on engines that was added to the high pressure contract for the rigs lost during sandy. I know they added on at least a couple normal seagrave 2000/500 non high pressure pumpers in order to replace the totaled rigs, I am unsure of what company's they were orders for, as far as training for a KME I don't see that happening before spring at best

I don't have any details but Ill find out what the training was on but that was what I was told by a member in house. I have no knowledge on rigs being manufactured nor delivered that's why I'm asking here but now that I know there aren't any rigs in the immediate future coming in Ill ask what the deal was with the training. Thanks guys

Bulldog

Bulldog
BCR said:
Could one of the rigs being trained on be one of the add on engines that was added to the high pressure contract for the rigs lost during sandy. I know they added on at least a couple normal seagrave 2000/500 non high pressure pumpers in order to replace the totaled rigs, I am unsure of what company's they were orders for, as far as training for a KME I don't see that happening before spring at best
I forgot about those add-ons for the HP order.  My guess would be that wasn't probably what are coming in and the training is for.

What 7 engine companies are going to be getting the new seagraves to replace the ones destroyed during sandy? Also I think there were 5 rear mounts to be replaced also.