LODD Paris, France

Fireman dies outside Paris trying to douse vehicles set ablaze during riots: France interior minister.

A 24-year-old French fireman died fighting the fire in an underground car park north of Paris, Interior Minister Gerald Darmanin said

Police arrested 157 people nationwide in the overnight rioting, a fraction of the numbers taken in on previous days
Rest in peace, terrible with these mass riots going on in France now.

The algerians are street cretians in Paris. My friend chased one down that stole his wife's purse and beat the crap out of him until the police arrived. Interesting that it is not just USA where these entitled people can act the way they act to get what they want. Crazy.
I wonder if his death will get the same coverage on the national news as the underage perp who was driving the car in the initial encounter? I understand the age to drive is 18,he was 17. Guess what, not a peep on NBC!

Last edited:
I wonder if his death will get the same coverage on the national news as the underage perp who was driving the car in the initial encounter? I understand the age to drive is 18,he was 17. Guess what, not a peep on NBC!
Of course not. He also tried to drive over the cop.

Same things will happen here.
People can’t mass migrate across the continents without someone with very deep pockets funding it.
And they’re only mass migrating to western Democratic countries