Manhattan EMS

With the recent closures of hospitals, is it now just NY downtown and Roosevelt St Lukes and FDNY who are the EMS providers to the island now..??

JT

Does fdny ems manhattan dispatch also dispatch NY Downtown and St Lukes Roosevelt units on the online feed??

JT

Mount Sinai and Lenox Hill also run units. I think there are also a few Fast Care that run for Roosevelt Hospital.

tbendick

Administrator
Staff member
in the 911 system you have
Beth Israel
NYU downtown
NYU 34th street
Lenox hill
Saint Lukes Roosevelt 59th street
Saint Lukes
NY Presbyterian 68th street
NY Presbyterian 168street

I will double check to see if I missed any. 
FAST CARE is not part of 911 but responds to the hi-rises in midtown to keep them from calling 911. It's a private contract.
All 911 units are on the FDNY Manhattan EMS channels and you don't notice a difference between them and FDNY

tbendick said:
in the 911 system you have
Beth Israel
NYU downtown
NYU 34th street
Lenox hill
Saint Lukes Roosevelt 59th street
Saint Lukes
NY Presbyterian 68th street
NY Presbyterian 168street

I will double check to see if I missed any. 
FAST CARE is not part of 911 but responds to the hi-rises in midtown to keep them from calling 911. It's a private contract.
All 911 units are on the FDNY Manhattan EMS channels and you don't notice a difference between them and FDNY

What happened to Mount Sinai and Central Park? I know for a fact they had ambulances with the FDNY EMS decal on the doors of those units when I saw them in the Spring.

Central Park is a volunteer unit and is part of M.A.R.S. within EMS. (Mutual Aid Response System) They don't do 911 calls outside of the park, or at least they didn't years ago.

Central Park does not answer 911 calls outside of the park. Mt. Sinai has 3 units in the 911 system 11G, 12G and 10U and NYU has 1 08C.