*New* Fire Photography Book

I am proud to announce the self-publishing of my new photography book. Titled, "Fireground Photography -- Preserving the fire service history one image at a time", this book features 142 pages of spectacular fireground photographs covering the FDNY, Detroit Fire Dept. and Miami Dade Fire Rescue. The book can be ordered by clicking on the link below.

http://www.blurb.com/books/1775771

Book Description:

"Fireground Photography -- Preserving the fire service history one image at a time" contains 142 pages of spectacular fireground photos featuring the FDNY, Detroit Fire Department and Miami-Dade Fire Rescue.  You will also learn about the call taking process in which an alarm is transmitted for the mentioned cities.

Not only is this a photography book, but it also has a section labled "Fireground Photography 101" which details the use of camera equipment and purchasing help for newcomers to the hobby.

This book is a must have for all active and aspiring photographers of all ages.

-Dan Alfonso

Your timing was great! There is another book on the BLURB site, Chicago suburban rigs fighting fires by Steve Redick. He did a previous book on Chicago, one of these days my son will give it back! Recommend both his books and from the thumbnails on the site your book is a must buy! ;D ;D

I just received my copy of "Fireground Photography" by Dan Alfonso and I wanted to pay compliments all around.  I'd like to thank Dan for sharing his dramatic photos with us all.  This is a well written, professionally designed book and I'm pleased to own a copy of it.  The ordering process was very easy and the printer gives you options to suit your budget.  The delivery time was quick and this was a welcome addition to my fire book library.

mike..... it must have been ordered the same time as mine....it arrived yesterday but i am not allowed to open it till Christmas.

Mike--Thank you for your compliments. I appreciate them.

Chief--Open it now! LOL    P.S. I have been checking out the new R-2 website.  The photos are awesome as well as the entire site design. Its a beautiful thing. I can see why Denny spoke so highly of everyone there.

CFD--Enjoy your copy!

And again Gentlemen, Thank you very much for your support and Have a Safe and Blessed Holiday!

Dan

Dan...opened mine up yesterday......Excellent continuing documentation of History..... Thanks.

So, can I stop by the firehouse and get an autographed copy?? Or do I have to order it first and then bring it by??
SFAD

I PMed Dan a few weeks ago and he said I would have to order the book first,which I did right after the Chief (68JK09).

Dan,
  Just ordered my copy, hardcover, can't wait to get it. Looks GREAT,thank you.
Rob

FDNY150 said:
So, can I stop by the firehouse and get an autographed copy?? Or do I have to order it first and then bring it by??
SFAD

Absolutely 150...I'm in Group 14

mikeindabronx said:
I PMed Dan a few weeks ago and he said I would have to order the book first,which I did right after the Chief (68JK09).

Sent you a PM Mike..

dhk

Is there a promo code when I place an order for guys that you used to work with in South Jamaica!!!!!