North Brunswick Township (Middlesex), NJ- 8th Alarm 01-24-24

Bulldog

Bulldog
8 bagger now, think it's time for Neptune System!!!!
Yes, they probably will have it on scene and setup by the time the fire is out!

By the looks of the responding equipment it looks like it's an area without hydrants, I am surprised that they would be allowed to have a warehouse storing materials like that in an area without them.

Last edited:

By the looks of the responding equipment it looks like it's an area without hydrants, I am surprised that they would be allowed to have a warehouse storing materials like that in an area without them.
633 Co Rd 620

There is a hydrant directly in front of the building

Would love to see a rundown of all the units that responded and covered if anyone was able to put it together.

Bulldog

Bulldog
633 Co Rd 620

There is a hydrant directly in front of the building
If that's the case then how come there were so many tankers responding? Buildings should be located where there is adequate water supply available for the worst case conditions, something that obviously wasn't considered if tankers are Req.

Last edited:
If that's the case then how come there were so many tankers responding? Buildings should be located where there is adequate water supply available for the worst case conditions, something that obviously wasn't considered if tankers are Req.
Probably not many Hydrants in the area.

there was a water main break a few blocks from the fire, which impacted water supply.