Pete Davidson Community Service

In March, Pete Davidson crashed his Mercedes-Benz into a house in Beverly Hills, Ca. A California judge has placed him in an 18-month "diversion" program. This includes paying restitution, 12 hours of traffic school, visiting a hospital and a morgue, and 50 hours of community service. These 50 hours will be "completed at" the New York Fire Department.

Also, Davidson and fellow "Saturday Night Live" cast member Colin Jost (both from SI) bought a decommissioned SI ferry for $280,000. "Me and Colin were very stoned last year and bought a ferry."

Hopefully, he can make his late father proud.

As a multiple time F-up who managed to avoid city and state charges related to my F'up-ery, I will say just about everyone is a dumbass or perhaps an abjectly heinous dumbass in their youth. Important word being Youth. Davidson is an adult, and while I will never speak ill of his life experiences or the work of his father on L118 and after 9/11, he has had a remarkable career and legacy he is pissing away.

The man needs help. I hope he finds and binds it and gets better.

As a multiple time F-up who managed to avoid city and state charges related to my F'up-ery, I will say just about everyone is a dumbass or perhaps an abjectly heinous dumbass in their youth. Important word being Youth. Davidson is an adult, and while I will never speak ill of his life experiences or the work of his father on L118 and after 9/11, he has had a remarkable career and legacy he is pissing away.

The man needs help. I hope he finds and binds it and gets better.
Correct we’re not talking about Someone in their “formative” years. Dudes a complete mess who will unfortunately not get to together anytime soon. We cannot forget he works in a severely degenerate occupation so the shoe fits.

Correct we’re not talking about Someone in their “formative” years. Dudes a complete mess who will unfortunately not get to together anytime soon. We cannot forget he works in a severely degenerate occupation so the shoe fits.
Acting is not a degenerate occupation.

so Steve Buscemi is a degenerate huh? Tom Hanks too? Gary Sinese?
Funny I how I talk about the occupation as a whole and you pick out particular people. The first and third aren’t but the one in the middle very well may be. If you want to take this to PM I’d be happy to have this conversation with you.

It's always dangerous to make generalizations about a group of people. But, historically, in centuries past, actors were considered one step above the common criminal.

I had a late good friend who, when he wasn't holding court at the bar at Dan Tana's on Santa Monica Blvd. made Universal Pictures millions. The business dealings in Hollywood he told me about would get you shot in a beer joint around here.

Pete D. demonstrates what happens when you have more money than common sense. Maybe his community service will give him the chance to see how adults are supposed to act. Something his father never got the opportunity to do.