Politics at its best

Another great move by the Bloomburg Machine
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/nyc_fire_officers_punished_for_flaking_U6y0KBKaNxuT0VaZqSpAkL

Bulldog

Bulldog
Why do you think this was so bad?  As stated in the article inspections are an important part of the fire service and these companies did not perform the ones they were required to.  Not performing inspections or not doing them adequately can risk the lives of citizens and firefighters.

Yes, in many cases the politicians get in the way of progress but in this case it looks like maybe they actually did the right thing for a change!

R

rudeone

Bulldog said:
Why do you think this was so bad?  As stated in the article inspections are an important part of the fire service and these companies did not perform the ones they were required to.  Not performing inspections or not doing them adequately can risk the lives of citizens and firefighters.

Yes, in many cases the politicians get in the way of progress but in this case it looks like maybe they actually did the right thing for a change!

Ah yes another internet jerkoff who thinks he knows how this job operates or should operate. look at the pictures, but keep your mouth shut on matters that do not apply to you or that you have NO experience with.

Bulldog

Bulldog
I certainly would not reply in kind to your comment but just take a look at how many posts I have contributed to this forum and how many you have!  Also note that the only one who posted has nothing to do with any subject being discussed but instead it just think how much of a bad person the original contributor was when in fact he was at least contributing to the subject not trying to offend posters.

I guess your username says it all.

R

rudeone

Bulldog said:
I certainly would not reply in kind to your comment but just take a look at how many posts I have contributed to this forum and how many you have!  Also note that the only one who posted has nothing to do with any subject being discussed but instead it just think how much of a bad person the original contributor was when in fact he was at least contributing to the subject not trying to offend posters.

I guess your username says it all.

I guess you have forum time on your side, LMAO!!  But I think riding next to some of these great men in these great companis during inspection period, ems runs, or going to a job out weighs your 200 posts of  so called knowledge. Know the whole story before remarking on how the city did the "right" thing.

I just think these Officers shouds of recieved a letter on file but not to dock pay, reassign them, all seems pretty extreme. Considering it wasnt as if they were blown off completely.