Portraits of the Bravest at the All-hands in the Bronx on Sep 10, 2023. Box 4770.

Whenever I go through "nimitro's" Portraits of the Bravest and it's a hot, humid day, seeing guys with all that bunker gear, hoods, air packs, etc, in the street makes me realize that being a firefighter "Sure Is A Young Person's Job".

And that doesn't count actually DOING THE JOB where we know, it's much, much tougher than just being in the hot streets.

Looking at it from "the Outside - IN", I sure do respect ALL of YOU for What YOU DO.

Willy D, retired 20 years IAFF892

nice job Nick.
Whenever I go through "nimitro's" Portraits of the Bravest and it's a hot, humid day, seeing guys with all that bunker gear, hoods, air packs, etc, in the street makes me realize that being a firefighter "Sure Is A Young Person's Job".

And that doesn't count actually DOING THE JOB where we know, it's much, much tougher than just being in the hot streets.

Looking at it from "the Outside - IN", I sure do respect ALL of YOU for What YOU DO.

nice job Nick.
Thank you so much!

Exactly! When I'm there, wearing much less layers, but still feel the unbearable heat, I know exactly how they feel and yet, still going at it to get the job done. They deserve a raise :)