Q2B and horn from Quebec city

tub

some video i have do in my city  enjoy

913 (specialized hazmat and R.I.T) and engine 213 running for a first alarm on  buildind in construction  (913 is the more busy truck in the service he cover all quebec city sector)

specialized unit 913 and engine 213

913 (R.I.T) on a 3rd alarm  and probably wake up  half of city loll

913 rescue team

pump ladder 304  with all steer pierce system  first alarm
ladder 304 run

engine 204 and pump ladder 304  fire alarm
304 and 204 run for a fire alarm

913 and   304   2nd alarm
specialized unit 913 and ladder 304

engine 213 passing me when running for a grass fire
engine 213

engine 213 on hazmat call for gaz leak in an hospital
engine 213 run for hazmat call

engine 204 and  pump ladder 304   1st alarm  in hotel  downtown  
204 -304 first alarm quebec city

913 again on hazmat call
specialized unit 913 run for hazmat call

engine 204 on hazmat call in a scool
engine 204 run on hazmat call

913  hazmat call in fair ground  amonia leak
1105 hazmat unit

engine210 and ladder 410  1st alarm on pre amption light  (look the white flashing light on signal)
engin 210 and ladder 410 run first alarm

engine 204 near miss
engine 204 run

this one is video of one of me friend  
is 913 and 213 in totaly abuse of horn and Q2B  (note this fire house is on industrial sector)
913, 213, SRT4

Bulldog

Bulldog
tub said:
this one is video of one of me friend  is 913 and 213 in totaly abuse of horn and Q2B  (note this fire house is on industrial sector)
913, 213, SRT4
I certainly don't see any abuse of the siren or horn in that video especially if it's in the industrial area where they're not waking up people.  The biggest problem I see if the video is where your friend stopped his car.  If the equipment had been turning right they would have had to make a sharper turn to avoid hitting him.  Also the bus could not pull over because of where he was parked.

mack

Administrator
I remember an old battalion chief many years back encouraging the lieutenants and drivers to use their sirens and hit their air horns when responding at night to "remind the taxpayers" that, even though they might be laying in their beds at 3AM, their fire fighters are earning their pay, 24/7, helping others. 

tub

anesti  all dispatch are in french

bull dog i say abuse because he start horn and Q inside of caserne  but i have no problem with that

for the bus at the start  bus are park in rear on car and  driver just decide to leave at bad time  street in from of fire house are not no parking  we know the route they use depend where they have to go  and my freiend are just close of fire house when  call come in is y he is on the street  usualy  when we wait for call we wait in parking lot in front of fire house

mack said:
I remember an old battalion chief many years back encouraging the lieutenants and drivers to use their sirens and hit their air horns when responding at night to "remind the taxpayers" that, even though they might be laying in their beds at 3AM, their fire fighters are earning their pay, 24/7, helping others. 

We get people calling and complaining about sirens at Oh dark 30 and I just tell them aside from the obvious line that it's required, it lets those who need help know help is coming.