Quality of site - great job

mack

Administrator
This message is to thank both the administrators and the members and contributors of this site for making it valuable, interesting and enjoyable. 

First, the site is well maintained and managed by a few tireless and selfless individuals.  Thanks guys.  You continue to make improvements and maintain a great site.  This site gets better and better.

Second, thank you to all the contributors.  The topics posted are timely, accurate, honest, interesting and diverse.  We cover jobs in progress, memories of the way things used to be, apparatus, department policies, equipment, surveys, national incidents as well as international fires and tragedies.  The posts are really good.  The responses are great - from the heart - no BS.  There are pictures, assignment cards, statistics, descriptions, names and dates.

People research.  Members offer to help each other.  There are good people here not just from NYC area but from all over the US and overseas.  We have members who served in some of the busiest companies in The War Years as well as members on the job in today's war years.  Site members are respectful, interesting, knowledgeable - good guys.

Where else can someone ask a technical question about dispatching policies and a chief dispatcher responds with expertise?  Where else can you read about riots in London and then a brother in the London Fire Brigade shares his thoughts.  Where else can someone ask why L103 did not respond to an all hands and someone knows the answer?

Thanks to all and Happy Holidays. 

The best site on the whole computer. Thank you to the Administrators for a fantastic job! And to all who post here and their families..I wish you a Blessed and Merry Christmas as well as a safe, joyous, prosperous and healthy New Year. God Bless each and everyone.

When I "signed up", I figured I would only occasionally comment on something based on my experience.  Little did I know that over 1700 posts later I would be on this site on a daily basis.  Thanks to all of the organizers and posters.  Keep 'em coming.  Merry Christmas to all.

Happy Holidays and a healthy New Year to all that use this site, and a special thank you to those who admin. this site, top shelf job all the way

Happy Holidays to those who created & maintain this site as well as all who contribute to it.

To all of you who have created this site, maintain this site and contribute to this site....
THANK YOU.....Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year

I found this site while trying to do research. As an outsider and a Newbie I quickly discovered what a wonderful site this is. A big thanks to the Administrators for providing the site and a larger thanks to those who have been posting for quite sometime. I find most of post to be very informative and at times entertaining. You folks enjoy sharing with one another. You do this in a respectful, professional manner, with some humor and ribbing from time to time.  Merry Christmas to All and Happy Holidays from the Midwest.

Thank you to Tom Bendick as well as any others who assist in keeping this a top shelf site for all of us who love 'the job'. I enjoy reading the posts as well as communicating with many of the members. I miss the fire-ground as well as the firehouse kitchen, this site helps to take the edge off of no longer being on the job. HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all and stay safe ...