SOC Support Trucks

Cut in the budget more to come….
How does the City save money on these changes? Unless they remove the second piece everything is still there for a response. Do they think they save on continued training for these companies, it’s an Accounting maneuver on paper.

How does the City save money on these changes? Unless they remove the second piece everything is still there for a response. Do they think they save on continued training for these companies, it’s an Accounting maneuver on paper.
I believe it’s more about the up keep… all the hazmat meters, suites all have to changed out and tested so that cost money. So they cut it down

I’m sure they might save some money on training too

With the reduction in units is there a reduction in service? Meaning do they not respond to some things they used to be assigned on?

I’m sure they might save some money on training too

With the reduction in units is there a reduction in service? Meaning do they not respond to some things they used to be assigned on?
They cut them down from 25 to 15… so only 15 of them will respond as SOC support so that’s anything for a major matrix…. Use to be minor matrix a few years ago but that was cut… the 10 that don’t respond as SOC support are strictly Decon Task Force