Squad Support Truck

Saw this posted on Gabrielle Fire and Emergency Equipment sales and services. Does anyone know where this will be going to and will it be the same as the squad second pieces.

Attachments

• 3BB8D600-24E0-4045-8094-8A86F50AE7EE.jpeg
    3BB8D600-24E0-4045-8094-8A86F50AE7EE.jpeg
    246.5 KB · Views: 192
What is amazing to me is that it will be a Kenworth/Rosenbauer (Rosenbauer!!!!!). Blows my mind. Gabrielli says it will be a "squad support truck". For Squad 8 maybe?

What is amazing to me is that it will be a Kenworth/Rosenbauer (Rosenbauer!!!!!). Blows my mind. Gabrielli says it will be a "squad support truck". For Squad 8 maybe?
Yeah, Squad 8 sounds about right as they currently have a HMTU Unit. Im guessing either it gets assigned to another Company or It most likely becomes a Spare HMTU as is their Old Squad Pumper when it gets replaced with the 2021 Seagrave Squad.

Yeah, Squad 8 sounds about right as they currently have a HMTU Unit. Im guessing either it gets assigned to another Company or It most likely becomes a Spare HMTU as is their Old Squad Pumper when it gets replaced with the 2021 Seagrave Squad.
Yes squad 8 is getting a 2nd Piece rig like other ones. The HMTU rig was originally going to R5, Squad 8 is borrowing it until new one comes in.

Current Squad 8 rig will become Squad 800. HMTU will go back to Hazmat Operations either Decon Support or another HMTU in Bronx.

R5 is out
Correct. Saw them today in their dedicated spare. Is R5 still OOS from the accident or did something break on it?

As for the original post... this definitely is for S8... sad thing is they are likely always going to be off cycle with the rest of the squads now when it comes to getting new equipment. At least there will be a good spare for the squad fleet for now.

Correct. Saw them today in their dedicated spare. Is R5 still OOS from the accident or did something break on it?

As for the original post... this definitely is for S8... sad thing is they are likely always going to be off cycle with the rest of the squads now when it comes to getting new equipment. At least there will be a good spare for the squad fleet for now.
They tried to order 8 new squads only approved for one because money and they needed a good spare.

Do they get as in the Squads get the small units because they have the Rescue Pumpers and the Haz-Tech Engines get the bigger units due to needed more compartment space?

Do they get as in the Squads get the small units because they have the Rescue Pumpers and the Haz-Tech Engines get the bigger units due to needed more compartment space?
They are getting the squad support it’s smaller then the HMTU

I had heard that each Squad was going to get one. Of course that depends on the financial situation.

Question. When Engine 165 gave their rescue pumper and haz mat rig to Squad 8, did they get a different haz mat rig in its place? Or are they no longer part of haz mat?

Question. When Engine 165 gave their rescue pumper and haz mat rig to Squad 8, did they get a different haz mat rig in its place? Or are they no longer part of haz mat?
i believe they got an old Ford F450 for a while don't know if they got a new rig since then....