TIME TO DUMP SOME HUMPS.

Update to the story, students will not attend school today! They will be on a ‘virtual learning day’, did the guest sleep late or didn’t have breakfast? Like I said it gets worse and worse, stop the madness.
Huge article in the Sunday NY Times with detailed maps stating that New York had room for another one million new voters, excuse me, I meant new citizens.

Update to the story, students will not attend school today! They will be on a ‘virtual learning day’, did the guest sleep late or didn’t have breakfast? Like I said it gets worse and worse, stop the madness.
You can bet the immigrants will get breakfast, and probably lunch as well.

I found a list of NJ Schools that we're delayed or flat out closed

Bergen:
Delays: 53
Closed: 0

Burlington:
Delays: 2

Camden:

Cumberland:
Delays: 5
Closed: 3

Essex:
Delays: 19

Gloucester:
Delays: 9
Closed: 5

Thats just some of them

I found a list of NJ Schools that we're delayed or flat out closed

Bergen:
Delays: 53

Burlington:

Camden:

Cumberland:
Delays: 5
Closed: 3

Essex:
Delays: 19

Gloucester:
Delays: 9
Closed: 5

Thats just some of them
That's because of the flooding

That's because of the flooding
Usually when NJ gets major ran, especially in Essex, NWK shuts down the schools or delays them. But for some reason today they opened regular time, while Irvington didn't start till 10. At least thats what I heard.

this is nothing new. things like this have been happening forever. this is someone pushing an anti-nyc narrative. this has zero to do with nypd morale. stuff like this was happening in dec of 2001, when everyone was lauding first responders. this is someone trying to sell doom and gloom. im not saying its all sunshine and roses out there, but nyc is not,"done."

I see the President is going to Brownsville, Texas to investigate the "border" problem. If he's wants to see an illegal immigrant, he'd have better luck going out to The Hamptons and looking out to sea.

I see the President is going to Brownsville, Texas to investigate the "border" problem. If he's wants to see an illegal immigrant, he'd have better luck going out to The Hamptons and looking out to sea.
"Investigate" That is pure BULL. My opinion we haven't had a decent president since JFK, but thats just me.

Our border patrol are not fans. This is a dog and pony show, he could care less.

That girl murdered in Athens is from my town in Georgia, Woodstock. The funeral is tomorrow down the road from my house.

Attachments

• IMG_3499.jpeg
    IMG_3499.jpeg
    252 KB · Views: 8