TIME TO DUMP SOME HUMPS.

I have a video of this riot situation that a friend sent me. The video last about 5 minutes. Totally "uncivilized chaos" is the only way I can describe it.

As I see it, "I'm glad I'm on the outside looking in". My guess is that NYC is in some very serious trouble unless something is done to stop this. But the NYPD as we know, has their hands tied. They have had NO BACKING from any elected officials. That's true whether it's in NYC, or even Smalltown, USA. I understand that a lot of NYPD members are leaving the job and I don't blame them one bit. They're better off stocking shelves at some store or supermarket.

My sympathy goes out to the loved ones and family members of these police officers. It's ALWAYS been a dangerous job, but now they are just sitting targets in a city of 9 million people or so. The video I have shows clearly that the police officers are direct targets of this large crowd of vicious thugs.

It's also been reported that residents are leaving NYC. That is no surprise to me at all. A friend of mine who is a real estate broker in Fairfield County, Ct tells me that despite a coronavirus pandemic hard hit area, real estate deals are going well, particularly people moving from NYC.

Can our countries LARGEST CITY continue to go on like this ?

Will good people leave the city they grew up in and loved ?

Will businesses be willing to stay there and/or open up there ?

The mayor and anybody else in charge better start to give this some serious thought.

As a guy who always enjoyed going there, "as it stands, I'm NOT going near the place". "It's a dangerous place to be". At least back in those crazy FDNY War Years and the crack epidemic the NYPD had a right to protect people from violent crime. But these days, I don't know if that's true. For me, I know it's just NOT worth it to try.

I will keep those police officers and their family members in my prayers. The same for the members of the FDNY and FDNY/EMS who must respond throughout these "vicious" streets.

I am only one voice and I know my vote doesn't count. But something has definitely got to be done.

Last edited:
They have made a mockery of the NYPD....if wilhelm won't take the cuffs off (which he probably won't) then President Trump should strip wilhelm & handy cummo of office citing ineptitude...if need be bring in the Military & clean house..... awhile back the clowns said "the Military would be at a loss as they would not be familiar with the goings on here ' GTFOOH.....they are capable of going anywhere in the world & combatting any enemy they certainly can handle the loser punks in NYC..... today at city hall was another disgrace...... www.google.com/search?client=safari&channel=mac_bm&sxsrf=ALeKk03AMm3zMN4N-QJf6ZoFFRo-im4VAg%3A1594847232494&source=hp&ei=AHAPX-nxGYGxytMPna-IiAI&q=NYPD+CHIEF+OF+DEPT+INJURED+AT+CITY+HALL+PROTEST&oq=NYPD+CHIEF+OF+DEPT+INJURED+AT+CITY+HALL+PROTEST&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQAzIFCCEQoAE6BAgjECc6BQgAELEDOggIABCxAxCDAToCCAA6BAgAEAM6BAgAEA06BggAEBYQHjoECAAQHjoFCAAQzQI6CAgAEM0CEIsDOgcIIRAKEKABOggIIRAWEB0QHjoFCCEQqwI6CAghEKABEIsDUP8VWNKNAmCzmQJoAHAAeACAAaYCiAHqJZIBBzMyLjExLjSYAQCgAQGqAQdnd3Mtd2l6uAEC&sclient=psy-ab&ved=0ahUKEwjp8Yn2lNDqAhWBmHIEHZ0XAiEQ4dUDCAw&uact=5

These cretins know they will get away with almost anything today because losers like Wilhelm and his crew of screaming liberal dogooders will cater to the protesters and egg them on. I just hope that it turns around to bite them all in the %^& and real hard. I would love to see Wilhelm and his stooges need a Police Officer for something and get no response. Sounds callous I know but what goes around comes around. God Bless The NYPD and Law Enforcement Personnel throughout this great Country.

If they want to defund the NYPD why don't they start with ESU? A major duplication of services.

Last edited:
FROM THE PBA.....

• nyc-pba-press-release-heading.jpg
    shield-press-release.jpg
    John Nuthall: 212-298-9187
    Joseph Mancini: 212-298-9150
    Michael Martin: 212-298-9195

PRESS RELEASE
    July 19, 2020

Two More Cop-Killers to Walk Free

Four assassins released by Gov. Cuomo’s parole board in the last 3 months

As a wave of violent crime is overwhelming New York City and as police officers themselves are being subjected to life-threatening and unpunished assaults, Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s pro-criminal parole board has seen fit to release two more cop-killers in the near future.

That will make four cop-killers released in the last three months and a total of 14 in the last two-and-a-half years.

The hero families of slain New York City police officers Michael Russell and Robert Sorrentino recently received the devastating news that their loved ones’ killers are being freed in the coming weeks. These are the latest in an alarming and incomprehensible trend that accelerated in April of 2018 with the release of one of the most infamous cop-killers of the last half century – Herman Bell, one of the two Black Panthers who staged the brutal and politically-motivated ambush assassinations of New York City Police Officers Joseph Piagentini, 23, and Waverly Jones, 33, in May of 1971

And now the disturbing rash of cop-killer paroles continues.

Sergio Voii, serving a 32-years-to-life term, is one of the latest about to be sprung by Gov. Cuomo’s appointees to State Board of Parole. On the afternoon of Aug. 2, 1979, Voii intruded on a softball game between members of the community and off-duty cops from the 75 Pct. Edward Brugman, a local businessman who was playing third base, objected to the intrusion and, in response, Voii pulled a gun and shot Brugman to death. P.O. Russell, at bat and unarmed, chased the gunman, cornered him, and then was shot to death as well. He was 30 years old and left a wife, a three-year-old daughter and a one-year-old son.

Officer Russell’s widow, Grace Russell, learned of her husband’s killer’s impending release only last week. “ I just don’t understand it,” she says. “How is it that someone can be heartless enough to murder two unarmed people and then later be able to go back into society and resume a life of freedom, a life he callously took from two others? What’s the rationale? Where is the justice?” Her children are angry, she says.

The other cop-killer soon to be released is Russell Carroll, a career criminal who was one of four robbery suspects being pursued by P.O. Sorrentino and his partner on April 10, 1980. The suspects split up during the chase and so did the cops. Officer Sorrentino’s partner captured one of the suspects only to hear shots. He ran to the scene where he found P.O. Sorrentino suffering from gunshot wounds. The wounded officer was transported to a local hospital where he succumbed to his wounds two weeks later. All four suspects were eventually apprehended and sentenced on 106 counts of murder, robbery and weapons possession. Three of them have since died in prison.

Officer Sorrentino’s sister Edna Doyle, reacted to the news that her brother’s killer is being paroled with sorrow and outrage: “After going through the agony of nine parole hearings over the years, we now have to learn this. I guess they feel that our suffering is over. But we think of Bob every day. There will be no parole for him – and no relief for his family.”

PBA President Patrick J. Lynch said: “Led by the governor, Albany lawmakers have pushed through a pro-criminal agenda that swings open prison gates for killers of the worst kind, those who kill police officers, killers who undermine the very fabric of a civilized society. This violates everything law-abiding citizens stand for: keeping our streets safe, respecting the sacrifice of police families, and sending a strong message to criminals that killing police officers will never be tolerated. Instead, Cuomo and company are allowing these dangerous killers once again to roam the neighborhoods where they committed these senseless acts of depravity against our brothers and sisters and the citizens we protect.”

Anthony Bottom, Herman Bell’s fellow killer of Piagentino and Jones, has appealed the parole board’s denial last year of his release and is also scheduled for another parole hearing in September. It would be another miscarriage of justice if he is allowed to join the shameful catalog of paroled cop-killers listed below:

John Ruzas - RELEASED 12/18/17
    Killer of Trooper Emerson Dillon

Herman Bell - RELEASED 4/27/18
    Killer of P.O. Joseph Piagentini & P.O. Waverly Jones

Carlos Flores - RELEASED 4/27/18
    Killer of P.O. Robert Walsh

Robert Hayes - RELEASED 7/24/18
    Killer of P.O. Sidney Thompson

Demetrius Bennet - RELEASED 10/24/18
    Killer of P.O. Ray Cannon

Judith Clark – RELEASED 5/15/19
    Killer of Sgt. Edward O’Grady, P.O. Waverly Brown & Peter Paige

Larry Johnson - RELEASED 5/15/19
    Killer of P.O. Anthony Abruzzo

Betsy Ramos – RELEASED 12/10/19
    Killer of P.O. Anthony Mosomillo

Ernest Alston – RELEASED 12/26/19
    Killer of P.O. Melvin Hopkins

Orlando Puente – RELEASED 1/6/20
    Killer of Lt. Jan Brinkers

Steven Chirse – RELEASED 4/21/20
    Killer of P.O. Angelo Brown

Karl Dean – RELEASED 5/21/20
    Killer of Det. Joseph Taylor

Russell Carroll – WILL BE RELEASED
    Killer of P.O. Robert Sorrentino

Sergio Voii – WILL BE RELEASED
    Killer of P.O. Michael Russell

A significant majority of quality arrests of wanted violent criminals are made by patrol officers and are initiated by a traffic stop. This includes many seizures of firearms and large amounts of narcotics. Police officers have to comply with extensive constitutional and case law restrictions in making those stops. Just more blaming of the Police and the system. She should be ashamed of herself. She justifies criminal behavior (Again)