TIME TO DUMP SOME HUMPS.

When the guy who worked for Adam’s was mugged, I hoped that since it hit so close to Hime for him there would be changes. Unfortunately I was wrong. It’s “out of sight, out of mind” with these people. Until it affects them directly nothing will change

It seems that NYC pols ought to reconsider their long-term thinking.
The 2020 US Census shows that the center of the US population is now in Wright County. Missouri- a hour north of Arkansas. In 1790 it was in Chestertown, Maryland and has been moving south and west every census since. The majority of Americans now live west of the Mississippi River or south of Virginia. In addition. the Census Bureau has identified an outmigration of New York and Illinois citizens to Texas and Florida. This movement is of a similar magnitude as the Dustbowl migration of the Great Plains to California in the Great Depression.
The Census Bureau has also admitted a 2020 overcount of blue states and an undercount of red states. I'm sure that was just a mere oversight.

I love how they put a black female in the thumbnail, you can’t really plan that any better. Drives the gun grabbers insane

These days the way things are, "I DON'T TRAVEL TO NYC VERY OFTEN".

I would sometimes ride the subways, but I never do that anymore.

It's a DANGEROUS CITY, certainly if you are elderly, because you are such an easy target.

Even places that were once considered "the better neighborhoods" are being hit.

I think I can say the same for many other cities as well.
Hartford, Ct has already surpassed last years number of homicides.

Convicted felony criminals are free and walking our streets.
Some who have been charged with several serious felonies over the years.
Only to be out there doing it again.

It seems there is little concern for the victims, who may never walk or talk again because of the serious injuries they received.
While we "cuddle" our felony criminals and provide them with whatever they need.

For me, one of the worst things about it is NO MORE OF THOSE FAMOUS WHITE CASTLE SLIDERS ! ! ! (LOL)

Have a good day and PLEASE Be SAFE Out There.

These days the way things are, "I DON'T TRAVEL TO NYC VERY OFTEN".

I would sometimes ride the subways, but I never do that anymore.

It's a DANGEROUS CITY, certainly if you are elderly, because you are such an easy target.

Even places that were once considered "the better neighborhoods" are being hit.

I think I can say the same for many other cities as well.
Hartford, Ct has already surpassed last years number of homicides.

Convicted felony criminals are free and walking our streets.
Some who have been charged with several serious felonies over the years.
Only to be out there doing it again.

It seems there is little concern for the victims, who may never walk or talk again because of the serious injuries they received.
While we "cuddle" our felony criminals and provide them with whatever they need.

For me, one of the worst things about it is NO MORE OF THOSE FAMOUS WHITE CASTLE SLIDERS ! ! ! (LOL)

Have a good day and PLEASE Be SAFE Out There.
Very true, stay safe as well, brother.

mack

Administrator
It seems that NYC pols ought to reconsider their long-term thinking.
The 2020 US Census shows that the center of the US population is now in Wright County. Missouri- a hour north of Arkansas. In 1790 it was in Chestertown, Maryland and has been moving south and west every census since. The majority of Americans now live west of the Mississippi River or south of Virginia. In addition. the Census Bureau has identified an outmigration of New York and Illinois citizens to Texas and Florida. This movement is of a similar magnitude as the Dustbowl migration of the Great Plains to California in the Great Depression.
The Census Bureau has also admitted a 2020 overcount of blue states and an undercount of red states. I'm sure that was just a mere oversight.
All true. - but although there has been a large exit of New Yorkers, illegal immigration flow continues to swell NYC which is now probably well over 8.5 million. That's why NYC politicians want voting rights for non-citizens and non-residents.

MAKES SENSE TO ME.....

State-Owned Highway Rest Stops § 14-269.4 (5)​

Across the country, rest stops along the Interstate highway network have been attractive locations where criminals can prey upon vulnerable travelers. The North Carolina legislature has wisely allowed people to protect themselves better and to discourage criminals by allowing possession of weapons, openly or concealed, at state-owned rest areas and rest stops along the highways. The allowance of concealed carry discourages those who might waylay by creating the uncertainty that random victims might be armed. It is somewhat the opposite of a gun-free zone /weapon-free zone where a criminal has little fear of armed opposition.

MAKES SENSE TO ME.....

Across the country, rest stops along the Interstate highway network have been attractive locations where criminals can prey upon vulnerable travelers. The North Carolina legislature has wisely allowed people to protect themselves better and to discourage criminals by allowing possession of weapons, openly or concealed, at state-owned rest areas and rest stops along the highways. The allowance of concealed carry discourages those who might waylay by creating the uncertainty that random victims might be armed. It is somewhat the opposite of a gun-free zone /weapon-free zone where a criminal has little fear of armed opposition.
Why should it just be a rest stop?
I gotta laugh!
About three months ago some genius decided an armed high-jacking seemed like a great idea. He picked a gun store on the West Side in broad daylight. Evidently, he forgot that the employees were firearms experts, marksmen, and likely military combat vets.
He did make it out the front door alive. The County Medical Examiner took it from there.
Next!

MAKES SENSE TO ME.....

And they should....not rocket science just common sense.

5 days left till the election , we shall see if NY and NYC deserves to be saved. I can’t imagine that skell raping that jogger shouldn’t sway people to vote a certain way.
If the constituents choose not to end this mess, let the city burn.
Telephone company building looks Grrreeeeaaaatttt 🤡EBB492B8-D3C4-4BD4-B27A-E76B2C6A7262.jpeg