Virg Beach Fire response

;D Thanks Bill !! The Squad that blew by will be replaced this summer with a new Pierce Rescue (tandem axle).

In the video there's a store across the street with a neon sign...kinky lingerie type store and a I think a go-go bar next door.

vbcapt said:
In the video there's a store across the street with a neon sign...kinky lingerie type store and a I think a go-go bar next door.

I thought I saw "johnnyd's" and my brother "georged4997's" cars parked there. Thanks Cap, now I know why !!!!!!!

Aw, shucks, Deano . . . I thought THIS Va Beach rig was yours ??? ::) :eek:

[flash=200,200]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU26MD8cX2g[/flash]

Monster 1 taking it in !!!!!

For those who are not aware, Monster 1 is a Fire Ed showpiece. It has a Seagrave body (1940?) and is powered with a natural gas engine. It is used at various Fire Ed functions and public gatherings. Fire Investigator Don Moss started this project many years ago with cooperation from Va. Beach VoTech, Va. Natural Gas, IAFF Local 2924 and other sponsors. 

Capt,
Is that the one that used to belong to Port Penn,Delaware (Sta 29), was used as a Marsh Firefighting Vehicle. There should be pics on their site. I think it is, from what was told. Thanks RD

Are you talking about the Monster Fire truck? All I know is before it was a Monster Fire truck, it was an old Seagrave pumper that the above mentioned Fire Investigator owned. I do not know where he got it from. I will ask.

Monster 1 is a 1944 Seagrave that Don purchased from the Frisco Volunteer Fire Dept., North Carolina. Frisco is a small town in Cape Hatteras. If anyone wants more info go to: www.monsterfiretruck.com