SUPER PUMPER 1

Bulldog

Bulldog
Thanks for the information, it will be interesting to see when and where it goes in service. Just wondering but since this unit is called "Super Pumper 1", I wonder if there will be others?

All 3rd Alarms citywide. 2nd Alarms in target locations. For example: All of the Rockaways, south of 34th Street in Manhattan, LGA/JFK boxes. There were other areas as well.
I still think this is better quartered at 207s house.

If there will only be one, my guess will be Tillary Street again. The access to the BQE takes them in one direction to Queens and the Bronx and the opposite direction to SI. The bridges will give it access to Manhattan. The FH still has the Super Pumper lettering on it. But who knows.

If there will only be one, my guess will be Tillary Street again. The access to the BQE takes them in one direction to Queens and the Bronx and the opposite direction to SI. The bridges will give it access to Manhattan. The FH still has the Super Pumper lettering on it. But who knows.
l think it's been said E 260 house.

So is it going to be F*260 and nicknamed Super Pumper 1 or is it's actual designation be Super Pumper 1?