Skyler Fire Joined Dec 7, 2018 Messages 4,170 Yesterday at 5:06 PM #1 Just a safety message I know not FDNY but very important. JCFD does have 24 hour house watches.
N nap72 Joined Nov 17, 2007 Messages 148 Yesterday at 6:31 PM #2 "Male of foreign nationality"....wouldn't wanna elaborate I guess..... Kind of like - "The guy who did this had purple hair" and the press release comes out and it says "male with dark hair"... That narrows it down.....
"Male of foreign nationality"....wouldn't wanna elaborate I guess..... Kind of like - "The guy who did this had purple hair" and the press release comes out and it says "male with dark hair"... That narrows it down.....
D DaveReinstein Joined Nov 1, 2019 Messages 639 Yesterday at 9:06 PM #3 nap72 said: "Male of foreign nationality"....wouldn't wanna elaborate I guess..... Kind of like - "The guy who did this had purple hair" and the press release comes out and it says "male with dark hair"... That narrows it down..... Click to expand... Kind of like the 5 guys they arrested over in Europe who tried to attack the base. “British nationals”
nap72 said: "Male of foreign nationality"....wouldn't wanna elaborate I guess..... Kind of like - "The guy who did this had purple hair" and the press release comes out and it says "male with dark hair"... That narrows it down..... Click to expand... Kind of like the 5 guys they arrested over in Europe who tried to attack the base. “British nationals”