11/11/23 Scanner Feeds

All feeds are down for radio apps

I believe it’s on their end

Last edited:
I use it for Boston and Chicago. However I find that it cannot keep up with FDNY, especially with all five boros. You will notice it starts to fall behind and struggles to stay current. But in a pinch it is better than silence.
I’m not liking the silence. Can’t even listen to my Boston back up lol

I use it for Boston and Chicago. However I find that it cannot keep up with FDNY, especially with all five boros. You will notice it starts to fall behind and struggles to stay current. But in a pinch it is better than silence.
You make a good point about it falling behind. Every transmission is recorded and played, but it can be 10 to 20 minutes behind. The first time I used it I was thinking what is going on? I heard a chief declare a 10-75 on the 2nd floor, flames out the windows. Then 15 minutes later I heard, “We have water on the fire”… I was thinking, wow that took a long time! 🔥 🤔 😂.

You make a good point about it falling behind. Every transmission is recorded and played, but it can be 10 to 20 minutes behind. The first time I used it I was thinking what is going on? I heard a chief declare a 10-75 on the 2nd floor, flames out the windows. Then 15 minutes later I heard, “We have water on the fire”… I was thinking, wow that took a long time! 🔥 🤔 😂.
For mhz I believe it depends on what is recording the audio, for fdny it's normally 30s to 1m late but I've noticed it varies on the amount of transmissions coming in on the frequency