2023 FDNY First Due & A/H Statistics *Unofficial*

Good evening,

Below is the link to my annual spreadsheet that is an acumination of the map that Signal73 does a great job putting together. In years past members have been helpful finding mistakes that I've missed. Feel free to comment or shoot me a message if you find something or have any questions.

2023 FDNY First Due & A/H Statistics *Unofficial*

I hope everyone has a great 2024!

And L134 in the top 10 (for QNS) for first due jobs is impressive. L137 had more than I expected too. Far Rock had some busy spurts this year for sure, and when the first due work is split between 264 and 328, it doesn’t affect 134.

gym

Although they can potentially run in first due with 5 different engine companies, still found it surprising that L143 had more first due jobs than many of the busier ladder companies in Brooklyn, Queens and the Bronx.

Although they can potentially run in first due with 5 different engine companies, still found it surprising that L143 had more first due jobs than many of the busier ladder companies in Brooklyn, Queens and the Bronx.neighborhoods change over the years
Quite a busy year for 311/158 call it far south east queens, right by the Nassau boarder.
def heard them on the radio a lot

Although they can potentially run in first due with 5 different engine companies, still found it surprising that L143 had more first due jobs than many of the busier ladder companies in Brooklyn, Queens and the Bronx.
those "busier" ladder companies are not as busy now......

Good to see 6 truck and 55 engine towards the top.

Remember getting detailed to that area and looking around at the huge array of screwed up, overcrowded tenements and wondering how they didn’t do as much work as Harlem, Brooklyn, etc.

Now they are

Good to see 6 truck and 55 engine towards the top.

Remember getting detailed to that area and looking around at the huge array of screwed up, overcrowded tenements and wondering how they didn’t do as much work as Harlem, Brooklyn, etc.

Now they are
Enter the e-bike era. Recipe for disaster in that area

Perhaps one was missed here. I do know of one or two where they were unavailable initially and therefore was not first due and or relocated out at the time. To begin with, L118 sees more first due work there because they share first due area with E224 as well even though they’re quartered with E205. E205 sees a majority of their jobs when responding to 10-77s at NYCHA Farragut houses after E207. 205/118 are in one of the wealthiest areas of BK and the city so that doesn’t help with fire duty.

Some areas in city the companies are very close together. Especially most of Manhattan and the Bronx.
Crazy when you’re about a mile from a company and run in with them on many boxes but you may be fourth due engine or possibly on the 2nd alarm to their quarters or block or 2 past them

What I found interesting is that in every borough except Staten Island a truck that bends is in the top 10 and also 20 truck that covered HELLs hundred acres is there also