8/1/12 Bronx Montefiore Hospital Drill

Some type of Drill is going at Montefiore Hospital on East Gun Hill Rd. Some of the units I know that are on scene are ...
Engines 62 & 63
Ladder 32
Division 7 , Batt 15 & 27 & Field Comm.
Anyone have any more info ?

They are more than likely doing pre-incident guidelines, and stuff like that. Considering they go there 3, 4 times a week for Class 3's.

This was a drill simulating a fire in the generator room siliar to the one they had several months ago. My wife is a member of the NYC Medical reserve corps. They were involved with the drill as paitients to be moved.It was supposed to involve I believe Three hospitals, at least I think that's what she told me. She was not involved with the drill but did receive email from the medical reserve corps on the details. She is a nurse at Childrens Hospital at Montefiore and she was working yesterday.

I was there to pick her up at 8 o'clock when the drill started. The units that were on the scene were engs, 62,79,81,63 lad 32,37,46 batallions 15,27 div 7 also saw the hazmat batt. and possibly safety also field com was on 210th street. There were also numerous ems command units and supervisors.