9/29/22 EMS LT Stabbed

MAY LT RUSSO-ELLING REST IN PEACE.....MAY HER FAMILIES FIND SOME COMFORT.....She was part of the Army who provides emergency life saving care for the citizens of NYC & the Army that is also at our side to provide care for us in our time of need.

There are no words for a tragedy like this. I hope the people in charge of Justice are proud of their track record. This hit a deeper hurt when her Dad called me to tell me that Lt. Allison Russo was his Daughter. I know the Dad for over 30 years and I remembered he told me she was promoted to Lt. and was so proud of her. As a FF for over 30 years I've seen so many LODD but they were never this close to Home. In fact my last 24 in The Firehouse in 92 had me working with 3 FF's that were victims of 911. As bad as that was, to see how another tragedy would hit me again. How many other people out there walking the streets of NYC belong in an institution were they can't hurt innocent people? If putting them in an institution is inhumane, is it fair to see the daily pummeling of people that is incurred in the City.

Just this week 3 LODD's, the EMS Lt. stabbed and a retired EMS Lt. and Capt. WTC victims. God help us all. Rest In Peace to these 3 and to all who have preceded them from all forms of savagery that seems to be so abundant.

What a sad state the city is in, what happened us? I live in Commack and I saw the procession that brought her to Commack Abbey, it was very impressive as it should be. The amount police and fire vehicles was awesome. People asked me what was going on, after I told them, they realize the serious of the situation. God bless her family and may she Rest In Peace.
I hope people remember this when it comes time to vote!

What a sad state the city is in, what happened us? I live in Commack and I saw the procession that brought her to Commack Abbey, it was very impressive as it should be. The amount police and fire vehicles was awesome. People asked me what was going on, after I told them, they realize the serious of the situation. God bless her family and may she Rest In Peace.
I hope people remember this when it comes time to vote!
dont get your hopes up

Last edited:

An EMS worker who also witnessed the confrontation said the elderly parents didn’t hold back.
“There was anger, and there was jokes, but they definitely let him have it,” the worker said.

".. and there was "jokes" " what jokes ?

Last edited: