Brooklyn,NY Shootout In Front Of E-283's Quarters 11/14/2022

Well the citizens of New York spoke in the election and they are happy with the present administration. They want the wild west to continue. Back in the 70's thank goodness they only threw bottles and bricks at us. Not to mention the sabotaged vacant buildings.

You mean the brilliant Hochul didn't make it a gun free zone? Working well isn't it. Fortunately the members are ok too bad they couldn't return fire.

Think how many people are unsafe in their homes. I've heard of instances of stray bullets from outside hitting people in their houses. Here in Cincinnati, I can't personally recall an instance of a firehouse getting hit, but there have been shootings outside of or near firehouses, especially Engine 5 and Engine 29 who are in some of the worst areas of the city.

We have had bullets penetrating private dwellings and usual lower floors of apartment homes. No big city is immune from the random gun shootings. I'd like to thank all the politicians for cordoning it and especially present NY Gov. because she thinks it's not a real big problem. Of course her security guards prevent you from getting near her. Stupidity is running rampant in all Cities from the voters to the people they elect.
Thank goodness our Housewatch glass was bullet proof, the bullet just left a mark were it hit.