DEMOTIONS & REASSIGNMENTS.

All the Chief's demoted are fine men. I know, now Deputy Chief again, Fred Schaaf, he was a Proby in in Engine 26, when I was the Captain of Engine 26. Fred Schaaf was a "home run" as a Proby and has stayed that way, from all I hear. In the FDNY many often wonder why some great Deputy Chief never decided to go to a staff rank. Just ask these good men demoted. Captain Bob Rainey FDNY Engine 26 Retired

Last edited:
Kavanaugh will dig her own grave...lot dirt on her thats not been published but well known thru grape fine....Chief Phiefer ...I believe is trying to put out a inferno but is being placed a no win situation and burning friendships in process. Just my opinion boys.

I think the real blame has to go to an incompetent Mayor who has no idea what he is doing. Lets put a Lady in as Fire Commissioner because the FDNY has never had one. Does she even know the difference between an Engine and a Truck?

HC7

I think the real blame has to go to an incompetent Mayor who has no idea what he is doing. Lets put a Lady in as Fire Commissioner because the FDNY has never had one. Does she even know the difference between an Engine and a Truck?
Its All Abt The Politics These Days.. Its A Joke. Your Exactly Right!