DEMOTIONS & REASSIGNMENTS.

The best part of all this BS is that FDNY still proves it is the best under adverse conditions. They continue to respond and do what is necessary to get the job done. I was there for the strike and the layoffs and the Brothers back then, no females on the job back then, continued to serve the City during those war years. At this point in my life, I look back and enjoyed all the ups and downs we survived. You had to live it to know how great it was entering the Fire House for a tour and catching up on what you missed while you were off. It was said earlier there were a lot of Chiefs that weren't on our side, but the job always got done. You can't ask for more than that.

The Commissioner knows what shes doing. Goddamn it stop playing Politics and do what helps the Department and the City. She got booed during the Hockey Game, not even by just NYPD Fans. FDNY to, we all know its illegal for City employes to go on strike thanks to the NYCTA (look up the Taylor Law, it got passed after the 1966 Transit Strike). Actually I can't really blame the TA, I blame City Hall. Hardly anyone likes the Commissioner. Even the PC got less critism even though she took her oath in front of the Mural of the lady who shot a NJ Trooper.

I've got no skin in the game on this fight, but Kavanaugh has done nothing but soiled her reputation by trying to come off as a hard ass.

Also, its astounding to see how many people here still read the NY Post. Its the National Enquirer with a sports section!

I've got no skin in the game on this fight, but Kavanaugh has done nothing but soiled her reputation by trying to come off as a hard ass.

Also, its astounding to see how many people here still read the NY Post. Its the National Enquirer with a sports section!
The NY Post is probably the most read paper in city based off my casual observations.

I live in NJ and I read the Post....the website anyway.

“The whole department is sexist and needs to reform,” Pfeifer was quoted as saying.

Good men wronged by a woke Commissioner.
"Age Discrimination" I'm confused here..oh nvm..the lady is 40. And most the chiefs are over 50-60...

This age discrimination lawsuit looks like a non-starter. Becoming a staff chief is the classic "Deal with the Devil".

If this attorney wants to try this case in the media, he should have made his clients wear a suit and tie and look like executives. Instead, they look like retired guys sitting on a bench after church on Sunday.