How will Congestion pricing affect Members assigned to Manhattan houses south of 60th

And the weird part was you paid full fare for the bridge, while a Staten Island resident working in Brooklyn got a hefty discount
I think the City and State can't decide on what the hell to do. The City doesn't own the VZ Bride Tolls, the State Does, and its the Cities idea on congestion pricing. So unless the city is going to make the tool is the same price as most bridges and tunnels in the city or less the Citizens will be caught in the middle. Heres a idea, make the Congestion Pricing idea under the command of the TBTA

I do not know, nor will I speculate but I do know for a fact that different color EZ pass is/was mounted in the vehicles that I drove.

One of the exemptions is saw stated was that Residents living within the congestion zone & making less than 60 thou a yr would be exempt.

From the ny times...(more to the article but I am not a subscriber)..... " New Jersey is suing the federal government to halt a congestion pricing program that will charge drivers to enter Midtown Manhattan, citing concerns that the tolling program will place unfair financial and environmental burdens on the state’s residents."

From the ny times...(more to the article but I am not a subscriber)..... " New Jersey is suing the federal government to halt a congestion pricing program that will charge drivers to enter Midtown Manhattan, citing concerns that the tolling program will place unfair financial and environmental burdens on the state’s residents."