New Rearmount order

Does every FDNY ladder company carry airbags, cribbing and spreaders/cutters?
Yes for sure! That’s one of the main things. Some companies that have a CPC, Or SSL may carry some extra stuff or some companies in general might carry things just for there District that they use more often like if they are a Water Rescue support unit. No engines carry Cutters/ Spreaders only Ladders, Rescues, Squads and then the SSLs, TSUs, Marine Tac have them also.

Why are both apparatus sides / doors marked as 62 ENGlNE 62 ?
The answer was already given, but aside from Ladder 32, I can think of at least two other ladder companies whose identity is not on its quarters.
Not Ladder 149, whose identity was finally put up a couple of years ago in time for its Centennial.
I'm not counting its identity painted on the apparatus door, but on the building itself.
Any guesses?

The answer was already given, but aside from Ladder 32, I can think of at least two other ladder companies whose identity is not on its quarters.
Not Ladder 149, whose identity was finally put up a couple of years ago in time for its Centennial.
I'm not counting its identity painted on the apparatus door, but on the building itself.
Any guesses?
Ladder 9?

The Highway Truck, L156
That's the second one I was thinking of.
Now I'm thinking there may be a third. I just google-mapped it and don't see a number, but I can't say for sure it was never there. The 1940's tax photos that the City took don't help.

The Highway Truck, L156
Perhaps the Job will get "156 Ladder 156" on their quarters in time for 156's Centennial in more than 3 and 1/2 years.
They might also try to match the font of 276's identity, something not done for Ladder 149 when their numbers were finally put up, and all they had to add there were the numbers.

Axles are 32 weeks backordered. Or could be the scba bottle compartment. Appears Seagrave was given the wrong measurements from fleet services for the fender compartment. Maybe that’s getting fixed? Seagrave, like every other fire truck manufacturer is severely understaffed since Covid, as well.