New Rearmount order

The first batch of Ferraras were from 2011 I believe.. 137 truck was the first one but was destroyed in sandy. 156 should def be in this first batch along with 32, 165, 8, 11, to name a few but it’s def after the 10 year mark
L156 got a call that their new rig would be in service well before their 10 year expiration date of late January. Artwork has been approved by operations and they will start their rig familiarization in the very near future.

it is "classified" if you know anything about FDNY, unless its public knowledge, the people in the know can't say anything. And i will tell you this i work for seagrave, so yes, i do know who is getting the first one.
Ok. l did know you knew based on your recent posts, and knew you worked for Seagrave based on posts also.... like from months ago when you told us you had just installed lights at the end of whatever engine company we were referencing at the time.... but did not know for sure if it's not supposed to be classified or not. So we know now, it's all good. We all appreciate your work and contributions here.

Ok since there are so many seneros going around.
As of now E 276 is at the Rock
L 156 is the 6th stick on the list but that's subject to change

it is "classified" if you know anything about FDNY, unless its public knowledge, the people in the know can't say anything. And i will tell you this i work for seagrave, so yes, i do know who is getting the first one.
I can understand that and except it. So, I will just leave it at that and move on. Thank You for the info.

I have always like the FDNY as a youngster growing up and the things that the FDNY does I enjoy watching. I have never held a position in the fire service, therefore I do not know what Prodi calls are used as far as the training procedures that are used for apparatus training. I just feel that members should be trained on an updated piece of equipment rather a piece of equipment that they are already familiar with.
Me too

mack

Administrator
LET'S KEEP THIS THREAD FOCUSED AND INFORMATIVE. SHARING PICTURES, DETAILS AND SOLID INFORMATION BENEFIT ALL. CONJECTURE, QUESTIONS AND OPINIONS BASED ON INCOMPLETE INFORMATION ARE OK BUT SHOULD BE ACKNOWLEDGED WHEN POSTED AND NOT ARGUED WITH SIMILAR INCOMPLETE INFORMATION. WE ARE ALL HERE TO LEARN FROM EACH OTHER AND TO ENJOY OUR SITE.

It's probably be asked and answered who has the contract for ladders and engines in the city of New York?